Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009!

Wow, January already!
I've never really been big on making resolutions. I usually forget them the next week xD
But this year I'm going to be participating (for real this time) in Project 365. This means I will be taking and posting a picture every day, on my photography blog. So bookmark it and check it out :]
Today is the first day!! I'll be posting a picture later!
Last year I tried this on THIS blog and really failed. lol. It was pathetic. But this year I'm going to do it. Really. I will.
One of my photography-blogger friends is trying to put together another project that sounds cool but we don't have enough people =/ So I dont know what we're gonna do about that yet...

I actually have TWO resolutions.
ooooh. ahhhh. lol.
The second one is to keep doing my Wii-Fit exercises EVERY. DAY.
I've been doing them for a week straight and I'm determined to do them every day. :]
I'll also be finishing up my blog post about Wii Fit later x3 but thats beside the point

Hopefully these resolutions will actually last for once xD
I don't have any excuses to forget, lol.
Happy New Year!

No comments: