Thursday, January 08, 2009

a cry for help


I have a problem.

No, my problem is not that my glasses aren't anti-glare. Even though that's annoying too.
MY PROBLEM is that my hair is getting kinda long. I like the length more now than I used to. I don't think I'll let my hair EVER be as long as it used to be (which was pretty long, lol) but I'm willing to move past my really really short hair thing too :P Right now as you can see, its about shoulder length, which is as long as its been in a while. My layers are growing out though D: and my bangs are too long and are about to become the Combover II. So I have mixed feelings about it. I would like the length more if it looked better...

so this is a call out to all 3495830495 of you reading this [/sarcasm]
I need some help.

I have searched the internet high and low. Aaaand I can't find anything. -_-
The best thing I can find always ends up being some "emo" cut, which looks cute but takes a lot of maintenance and I don't want to deal with that. I don't own a straightener (yet) and I don't even really know HOW to do my hair o_o" sooo what I usually do is wash it, comb it, mess it up a little and let it dry xD Plus my glasses are there so I can't pull off the "hair in my eyes" thing x3

Getting my hair cut makes me anxious. Its not necessarily the cutting part but its always awkward. They ask me questions like "You know you have to use sdkfjeofj on it to get it to look like that right?" after they already started cutting and im like HUH? >.<


So I was hoping SOMEONE, somewhere, would have some suggestions for me. Anything is fine xD just something... I was looking at people like Hayley Williams and Katy Perry even though my hair isn't quite that long, lol. But I like both their styles.




But yeah. I'm lost. x3
So please help me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goshy i know this is really an old post but, oh well. I have the exact same flippin problem. I REALLY like the like "emo" style cuts too, but they look so flippin complicated. I like Haley Williams hair alot too and im leaning towards getting it cut like that. So yeah, anyways good luck.
-Chessy