Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love Story



This is Taylor Swift's new single from her new album.
Its pretty awesome. She's my hero xD
The quote on my banner is actually from one of her new songs too.
(I havent gotten to hear it yet o.o but i was looking lyrics up one day)



"Hi. I'm Taylor. I'm 18-- and a half. I'm the girl who is best friends with a guitar and still believes prince charming exists somewhere out there-- fully equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor. I wear too many bracelets and I can't concentrate on the conversation if the TV's on. I love surprises and hardwood floors. My lucky number is 13 and right now my toenails are painted 5 different colors."


I think we could be best friends if I ever got to meet her xD
I also think that unlike certain young celebrities Taylor really has a good head on her shoulders and she's somebody you could look up to.


3 comments:

Sarah :D said...

Taylor Swift is the best! I downloaded her new CD off www.ruckus.com , where you can download music legally if you have a school email address... but it's not mp3, so I can't put it on my mp3 player. I think that her song, White Horse, is playing on country stations now... that's the one you quoted on the banner, right?

Maggie said...

I LOVES TAYLOR SWIFT! Anna gave me her CD for Christmas. I have about five favorite songs and the rest aren't too bad, either.

Lizzi said...

hi. i don't want to say Taylor Swift is awesome cuz then i'd be just another fan and that's not really my thing. :] but i do agree with you about her Em. love story is cool and i practicly know it by heart. btw i didn't actually watch the music video when i read your blog cuz whenever i listen to that song i get it stuck in my head for like two weeks which isn't good. it's already getting stuck in my head and i didn't even listen to it!!! *goes to listen to some other not quite as addictive song*