Wednesday, January 28, 2009

more random facts

I'm doing this because I'm bored. I've done a couple of these before but i feel like doing another one and posting it here because I haven't blogged in a while.

  • Ive always had a secret/dormant thing for Koalas. I don't know why, except that they're awesome. I used to have this stuffed Koala that was apparently supposed to go to some charity thing or something and my parents wouldn't let me keep it and I was very upset. I was like 6 i think. xD Did you know Koalas aren't actually bears, like a lot of people think? No. They're just Koalas.
  • Recently I've had this thing for owls too. its weird.
  • I collect TY Beanie babies. I currently own 49 of them. When I see them on sale somewhere it drives me crazy and I HAVE to get one/them. lol. Unless they're nasty. I'm a little picky about fur conditions. Now I just need a way to display them awesomely. But the new online ones are stupid.
  • I also collect shot glasses. I own about... 25 ish? I havent done an official count in a while. I try to get one whenever we go someplace new. I also have 2 that people got for me when they went on vacation. I dont have room for those either. =/
  • I love to cook/bake things. I've been making dinner a lot lately. Its fun. The fanciest thing I've ever made is risotto. And I put way too many chives in it. And there was so much left over we ended up throwing it away because not too many people liked it xD But I liked it, and it was fun.
  • I'm not against the idea of tattoos. THIS DOES NOT MEAN that I've planned out a sleeve or something xD thats not for me. I'm just not against tattoos :] they're awesome. but sometimes people who get them are stupid, lol.
  • I love fashion. I just dont have the budget for it. Right now my money vase has a $5 bill in it and some pennies. But it drives me crazy because I always feel like I wear the same thing over and over and I want to switch it up and dress up. while the fantasies are nice, i stick to jeans and t-shirts and the two (count 'em, two) dresses that I wear. Sometimes I give things away just because I'm so sick of seeing them.
  • I'd like to get a job. Someplace like Dots or something.... but somehow transportation always ends up being the issue. But I can't afford driver's ed so we're back to the money issue. what the french toast?
  • I wish I knew how to ice skate. it looks awesome. I also wish I knew how to hip hop dance. and do ballet, and do ball room dancing. because they're all awesome.
  • I still dont know what to do about my hair. some days i like it, some days i hate it.
  • I'm very indecisive. And i'm very good at talking myself out of things. Then I'm confused because I want something but I tell myself that I dont. so i want something and dont want it at the same time. lol. then im crabby because i really wanted it the whole time xD
  • I use the word "awesome" a lot. Some other words I abuse are "dude" and "lol" those are the big ones right now xD
  • Since I was born in California, I've always wanted to go see what its like.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with concerts. I love them because seeing your favorite bands live is amazing, and I get to meet them sometimes and I get to hang out with people and I get to spend crazy money without feeling guilty (that is, if i even broke down and bought the tickets in the first place xD) and i hate them because they cost a lot of money, moshers scare me, and i have no friends so i cant ever go to awesome concerts near me.
  • I have this phobia of breaking my glasses.
  • When I talk, sometimes I just hurry up so i can stop talking because I feel like I'm boring people.
  • I'm not anti social. Just socially awkward. If I dont know you very well, if at all, you have to make the first move/break the ice first or else we aren't going to get anywhere.
  • I think i get overly attached to friends because I don't have many of them. Only those friends don't have this problem and aren't as attached as I am. And then I get jealous when they do certain things for example, hanging out with our mutual friend and not inviting me. xD
  • Oh, I get jealous easily sometimes.
  • I'm on the computer almost all day. I'll admit it. But I wish I wasn't. I just dont have anything else to do and then before i know it the day is over. my school and my friends are online. so what am i supposed to do? =/ I guess you could say I don't have much of a life.im tryyyinnggg i just have no motivation


and nowww i am going to bed before i get too carried away. lol

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'M YOUR FRIEND AND YOU'RE AWESOME AND YOU NEED MORE DRESSES.