Monday, February 02, 2009

pigs are flying


whaaaat?
me of all people?
with a cell phone?
of my very own?
yessssss.

it might not be as amazing as some of those phones out there that i've secretly drooled over but i dont get any amazing bills either :P
it has a camera and texting and a currency converter, and a tip calculator, and a normal calculator, all that fun stuff xD
and its all prepaid so every three months I spend between $10 and $20 (or more) on some minutes, (i automatically get double the minutes for life) and im all set :]


p.s.
i hope you're keeping up with my photography blog
its much more frequent
and a lot more interesting.

2 comments:

Sarah :D said...

doncha just love Tracfone? i've got one, too. when you do get minutes, ask my mom to find you some majik codes to get even more bonus minutes before you put them on your phone :D

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

My friends phone has a tip calculator. I need to get a new phone, I've been getting weird phone calls.
>.<