Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am 16 going on 17 ♪ ♫

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to use that as a title :P exactly a year, today xD
Anyways, last year I did a big long year-summary post the day before my birthday so I'm going to do another one. becauuusee, tomorrow is my birthday :D and I'll be 17 years old. You should also know I have this unhealthy addiction to Rodger's and Hammerstein movies o.o I think I've seen State Fair 5 times now, its my favorite so far xD

ANYWAYS; the list:


FEBRUARY
-13th; turned 16 :P
- 21st; got to see the eclipse

MARCH

- 3rd; got my last baby tooth pulled
-10th-15th; took my OGTs and passed with flying colors
- 21st; got my hair cut again :]
- 31st; i got to see the Lipizzaner Stallions

APRIL

- 1-5th; Went to Washington DC with my school! it was so amazing
- 23rd; Got to meet Chris Richardson from American Idol :]

MAY
-4th; made Risotto for the first time
-13th; bought a nintendo DS
-18th; Got to see an Elvis impersonator :P
- 22nd; painted my room and got bunk beds

JUNE
-6-14th; Went to North Carolina :] it was so awesome
-21-24th; Went with my "youth group" to Scranton, PA for the Higher Things Conference

JULY
- 17th; Went to Warped Tour with my cousin and her friends and had an amazing time

AUGUST
- 25th; Started my new school, OHVA

SEPTEMBER
-3rd; decided on a new blog name and changed it shortly after

OCTOBER
-22-26th; went on a homeschool retreat with some friends to ft. wayne :]

NOVEMBER
- 1-30th; participated in NANOWRIMO and finished a 50,000 word novel :]
-16th; got my ears pierced for the second time

DECEMBER
-9th; Hung out with some friends i met from school
- 25th; got Guitar Hero World Tour, oh yeaahhh

JANUARY
-1st; Made the resolution to take a photo every day and so far I have

FEBRUARY
- 2nd; bought a cell phone

And here we are :]
Tomorrow I'm going snowboarding and then bringing my friend Emily home with us. Then we're picking up my friend Robyn after my dad gets home and going to Chuckee Cheese to meet Eddie. I'm excited :] and looking forward to seeing what this next year will hold for me. (Maybe a driver's license sometime before i'm 50? ;D hey if i get my temps a few days after my birthday and do the hours, i wont have to take drivers ed because by the time the temps expire i'll be 18... dun dun dun)

7 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Happy birthday and happy Friday the 13th!

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
^_^

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Hey Emily, didn't you make this background?

Emily said...

sort of, lol
i found a picture i liked and changed the color

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

Huh. I can't figure out how to do it.

Emily said...

how to put a background on?
i actually edited a template i found on a website xD
pyzam.com has a ton but they're all basically the same.
so i took one with the text background color i wanted and then just changed everything else.

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

I can't get it to look right. Everytime I do it I get an error message.