Saturday, January 02, 2010

a new decade

I was thinking yesterday about how this is the beginning of a new decade, and I was thinking of all the big things that are happening in this year alone, and so I was thinking how i should be documenting this. haha. And woah! I remembered I had a blog, :P

So I guess my resolution is to blog more, because this year is going to be a crazy one, haha.
You know what else I want to do?
I want to cook more things,
and get my license this year
and get a job
So I'll see where 2010 leads me, x3
2009 wasn't so bad either in spots, it definitely had its ups and downs. But now I'm going to school and we live in a beautiful new house, and things are looking up for 2010 already. My dad just got a new job with the national park, and my photography portfolio won a top award in the Scholastics art contest, and is going to a national competition in March or something, haha. Im going to be in the high school's musical, and im in a Shakespeare reciting competition, AND im in gymnastics now

So I'm going to be writing all this down :] its gonna be a party.

Hello 2010. :]

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Holy crap. Well, this is pretty cool.