Sunday, January 03, 2010

younger now than we were before

Recently I've been into The Fray. Their song You Found Me is one of my new favorites, so I went on their website looking for more. Lo and behold you can listen to their entire music collection on there. Check it out. :]

Today is the last day of break! I'm a little reluctant to start school again but mostly because of that 5:30 alarm I know is waiting for me tomorrow. I love school, but this break has been really nice. I abused it a little, haha. I stayed up and slept in ridiculously late, but it was great. I had a good holiday and I'm ready to get back to work, haha.

I didn't do a whole lot with friends over break. I went to the mall once with a girl I've known forever, and we had her family over for New Years. A girl from school came over to work on our video project which was pretty fun, and some friends from church came to hang out yesterday but this break has also been a break from school people I guess, haha. We did a lot with my grandparents and uncle over the past couple weeks, and that was kind of nice. There were only really two people in particular I had been hoping to see that I haven't seen in a really long time but theres always my birthday or something, haha. I do miss all of my out-of-state friends a lot too, but there's not a lot I can do about it. :]

Sooo, back to school tomorrow.
Im going to go watch Indiana Jones

2 comments:

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

It's good to see you back.
How is school treating you?

Emily said...

Pretty good so far :] haha