Monday, January 04, 2010

seventeen and invincible

Taylor Swift and Boys Like Girls tonight :] I randomly get the need to sing songs so I put on some music. Im thinking about some Michael Buble as soon as this cd is overrr, :3

It snowed all night, and all morning, and all day. xD So today my mom shoveled a path for us down the driveway this morning. By the time we went out there to catch the bus, it was half filled in again, haha. I need some snow boots. >.>
It felt weird going back to school today, but normal at the same time. I was in a pretty good mood and glad to see my friends again. Everything happened in the same routine. Just not the routine I've been in for the past two weeks. Its hard to describe but it was a strange feeling. :P

Today before convocation my photography teacher saw me standing by the doorway talking to my friends. He walks up and gives me the biggest high five I've ever gotten, grinning from ear to ear. He just found out today my portfolio got a top award for the state competition and its going to the national one. (His house almost caught on fire so he wasn't at school when I found out, haha) He was really really excited about it and it made my day, haha. He's really cool. I like all my teachers but he's easily my favorite. And we're both crossing our fingers for the national competition. :]

I have to start figuring out what i want to do for this big novel project due in eleven days. I read Wuthering Heights and I'm supposed to do something from a list my teacher passed out. I feel behind but most of the kids in my class haven't even finished their books yet. I just have to organize what I want to do and start!

Pretty much everyone at school is praying for a snow day tomorrow. The snow is ridiculous xD But beautiful. If we DO get a snow day I want to steal my brothers boots and go take pictures outside. I havent taken many pictures lately, other than the occasional film photos. Speaking of which, I also need to get some new photo paper. >.> I just developed two rolls today and need to prriiiinnttt!

Last but not least, Im going to keep track of every book I read this year in the sidebar. :] Exciting stuff. haha

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Ahhh A Wind in the Door. What an awesomely awesome book! I read that... 2 months ago I think. Or finished it at least. :P ..