Sunday, January 30, 2011

Here we go again


I know last year I was all "yeah new decade! im going to blog the whole thing!"
And I know it never happened, haha.
But I really, honestly, do what to get into the habit again. I feel like I'm jotting my life down like the internet is a pad of post it notes and I want them all to be in one easily accessible place. On facebook or in chats they may get lost forever. So I'm going to attempt to blog at least once a week about my life.
In most recent news, I got a job! I am now a sandwich artist (/dishwasher/prepper/cleaner/everything) at a Subway. I am attending a community college and so far enjoying my classes (pilates and spanish are fun) and I want to go to Lake Erie College for therapeutic horsemanship but haven't gotten my transcripts in (thank you, community college for making this as difficult as possible) so I don't have a "decision" yet. They have to DECIDE if they want me. haha

So there. I'm off to a good start :P



4 comments:

Maggie said...

I would buy a sandwich from you! Mostly because sandwiches are delicious, but anyway.

Happy to see a blog post!

Maggie said...

Also, what is "therapeutic horsemanship"?

Emily said...

Yay :}

Therapeutic horsemanship is like therapy for people with disorders and disabilities, using horses. The presence of horses has a very therapeutic affect on people, so it would involve anything from just petting to riding I would imagine.
I also want to do normal training, to teach people how to ride and to train horses but I dont know if that would be an overwhelming amount of stuff to learn haha. Not that I would mind :P

Maggie said...

That sounds super awesome.