Friday, April 09, 2010

sdfsfghrtdhgs

Spring Break has actually been a really nice break from school xD I LOVE school but it was nice to step back and just not have it for a week. I still had track every day so I still had that school influence xD But it was good. Monday I had a friend come over for a while and we had a good time. She had been kind of upset about stuff so I tried to cheer her up :] we had fun. We baked cupcakes and went for a 3 mile walk on accident xD aaand made nasty spaghetti and watched a cute chick flick, haha. fun times.

Speaking of track, its been going great. I started out practicing with distance runners and then my photo teacher/head coach told me to try throwing. My throwing coach told me I'm a natural so I've been sticking with that - but I still run the 800 meters in meets as well as throwing. My best 800 time so far is 3:40, and my only goals are to consistently get better and to beat at least one other person before the end of the season. :] being the last to cross the finish line doesn't bother me as long as I beat my own time and/or know that I did my best. Throwing is pretty fun. I love the coach, he's cool and a really good teacher. Plus all the kids on the throwing team are really awesome :] not that the rest of the track team isnt ;] but i love the throwers haha.

I feel like life is kind of in slow motion, even though its probably going by faster than ever. It's strange but I have moments where something hits me and I'm like "wow I should have done this already." College and my drivers license are two biggies. I dont know why I can't make myself get into gear about this stuff. I know I HAVE to because times a tickin' but then I just zone out and put it off. I don't even know how to describe it really.

I have been missing horses a lot lately. Its pretty sad. I had a couple dreams, wrote a couple poems, haha. But that doesn't really help me. Horses are what I love and I miss them a whole lot. It makes me sad :[ So i try not to think about it. I also have not been taking any pictures lately and that is messed up. I want to buy a new camera but I dont have money. So I need to get a job... but i dont have time to work. So im waiting. For what, I don't know... but. Theres just a ton of stuff going on, it feels like.

Hey guess what, Im getting a new brother in September :]

Finally, I dont appreciate this weather. It was in the upper 80s on tuesday and it SNOWED today. Ohio, no one loves you.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Okay, so, fun times.

Second last paragraph: OBLIGATORY JUMPING AND SQUEALING WITH JAZZ HANDS! :D :D :D