Sunday, March 07, 2010

These are the fast times




I was a part of the high school musical my school did this year. They chose Godspell. At first I was a little skeptical, but as practices continued, they became the best parts of my day. Singing, dancing and running around on stage with a bunch of great people is the best, haha.
We had a little difficulty in the beginning but after a couple of bumps, it was pretty much smooth sailing. We all loved this play so much and it showed in the end.
It was so much fun! and by the end we were all basically one big family. After our last performance everyone started crying, haha. Im not usually the kind of person who likes to cry in front of others but it was quite the bonding experience xD I miss it already though :[ i woke up in the middle of the night thinking about the musical somehow xD i dont know how that works, but it happened, haha
I had so much fun and like my music teacher said, we'll always be connected to this play and to each other. I made some great friends, Im just sad it had to happen after my last year of school is almost over, haha. :[
Ill still see them at school though :] and some of them in track as well, so im still excited about that,
but its all coming to an end so quickly, its scary sometimes,

No comments: